•MEET THE FOREMOST HIGH CHIEF IN SAKILAND
When the indigenes of Saki read this biography , they will feel like they are swallowing the vomit of Bagii.
•His History made me to understand that Life happens when you are making plans.
•The history of the world is but the biography of heroes , the Bagii of Sakiland is great ICON.
HIGH CHIEF [ALHAJI] ADEGOKE GASALI OLASUNKANMI ABDUL-RASHEED ADEKILUTORO ,
•THE 16th BAGII OF SAKILAND.
High Chief (Alhaji) Adegoke Gasali Olasunkanmi Abdulrasheed Adekiluto 1, the 16th Bagii of Sakiland was born on the 3rd November,1964 into the humble and Royal Chieftaincy family of Iku Jeminiya in Otun Quarters, Saki West Local Government area of Oyo State, Nigeria. He started his education at Shamsu Su’dil Arabia Institute, Eleta, Ibadan , Oyo State between 1975 and 1979, where he passed his First School Leaving Certificate Examination.
Thereafter, he attended Shamsu Su’dil Arabic High School, also at Eleta, Ibadan , Oyo State, from 1979 to 1984 where he obtained his ordinary level West African Examination Certification and Thanawiyyah A’amah in Arabic.
In 1988, he proceeded to the Al-Azhar University, Cairo in Egypt where he bagged his B.A Degree in Languages and Translation in 1922. He went back to the University of Ibadan in 2004 for his Master Degree Programme which he successfully completed in 2005 when he bagged M.A in Arabic and Islamic Studies. He later attended the Yomah Computers at Ibadan City College in 2008, from where he obtained Diploma in Desktop Publishing.
Thereafter, he later did his post-graduate Studies at the National Teachers Institute, Kaduna in Kaduna State in 2009 where he bagged his Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
High Chief Alhaji Adegoke Gasali Olasunkanmi Abdul-rasheed Adekilutoro 1, the 16th Bagii of Sakiland worked in both private and public sectors and held various responsible positions. Before his ascension as 16th Bagii of Sakiland which includes:
1. Sales Representative and Editor, Eastern Company for Publications, Muhandiseen, Cairo in Egypt between 1992 and 1993.
2. Free Sports Writer, Al-Shabab and Al-Haram Sport Magazines in Egypt also in 1992 to 1993.
3. Football Player Agent, Rocket Sports Inc. Egypt from 1992 to 1999
4. Welfare Officer in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia, Oyo State Pilgrims Welfare Board (Muslim Wing ) between 1992 and 1996 ;
5. National Youth Service Corps Lecturer at Osun State College of Education , Ilesha (Foreign Language ) between 1994 and 1995;
6. Arabic/Islamic Studies Teacher at Ansar-ud-deen high school , Oke-Ado, Ibadan, Oyo State from 1997 to 2002;
7. History / Islamic Teacher at Ibadan Boys’ High School,Oke-Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State from 2002 to 2010.
8. History /Islamic Studies Teacher at Oke-Bola Comprehensive High School, NTC Road , Ibadan , also in Oyo State from 2010 to 2011.
High Chief Alhaji Adegoke Gasali Olasunkanmi Abdul-rasheed Adekilutoro 1, the 16th Bagii of Sakiland is friendly to all and he believes in politics of fair play being a bridge or channel through which a community can be developed. His acceptability and popularity cut across political,religious and social groups.
He is in fact a formidable link between the old and the young in Saki. The 16th Bagii of Sakiland , High Chief Alhaji Adegoke Gasali venturing into community Development is not by accident. The will to serve his people and the down trodden is inherent in him. No wonder , he was appointed the Personal Assistant to the Secretary to the Oyo State between 2011 and 2014.
He is a team player of achievable instinct. He respects and reflects the opinion of others for a collective achievement. He is an exemplary leader with an open-door policy.
He is also the Assistant Director in the Personnel Department of Oyo State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission Headquarters , Secretariat, Ibadan. He is the Executive Director , W.O Lawal Centre for the Handicapped, M.K.0 Abiola way, Ring Road , Ibadan.